Contact Coosa Valley Equine Center, PC
Coosa Valley Equine Center has been proud to provide essential health care services to the equine community since 1987 – over 36 years. Our goal is to continue to provide those services as long as there are horses to be cared for. In the “new world” circumstances, we find it necessary to make some modifications in how we go about our daily work:
- Most importantly – our hospital doors will be open to EVERY horse in need of urgent & emergency care as has been our policy since first opening those doors.
- Horses in need of care for health, injury & comfort will be seen on an appointment basis as well.
- We will be compacting our clinic hours to reduce exposure of our staff, their families as well as our clients to the unpredictable Covid-19 that has infiltrated our lives, as well as adapt to a “new world” way of doing things.
- Covid-19 has been amongst us and certain modifications of how we go about our daily practice have resulted. Bear with us as there has been a long-term impact on all our supply chains for materials, supplies, medications, and support personnel – both here inside CVEC and in the laboratories, drug manufacturers and equipment availability.
- Clinic hours are 8AM until 4PM CST Monday through Thursday and 8AM until 2PM CST Friday. Full clinical support will be available during that time. This includes our Business Office as well.
- “After Hours” situations will be handled as they have in the past.
Remember, if you have a situation that requires urgent or emergency care at ANY time; please contact us through the usual channels, starting with a phone call to 205-338-1111.
(It’s Me, Ed Murray)
Ed Murray, DVM
After Hours Emergency Number: 205.753.0451
This number is only activated after business hours and for emergencies only. Please use our main business lines during normal business hours for all other calls. We also activate this number when we have land line communication failures.
DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS
Coosa Valley Equine Center, PC
Monday - Thursday: 8AM - 4PM CST
Friday: 8AM – 2PM CST
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Urgent/Emergency After Hours Available
1330 Mineral Springs Road
Pell City, AL 35125